Stomach burning
From past two days I m feeling inflammation and coldness while galloping any kind of food right from bronchitis till stomach. I am not taking any kind of too hot food or any chilled drink. But still problem persists. Even normal water feels like cold water from inside. Pls diagnose kind of medication and treatment.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 24 yrs exp Kolkata

Adv-Ars Abl 2c(Germany) Dosa Two drop with some watet B.D daliy.

Hello, I understand your feeling but the way you are describing it was pretty unclear. You should have used normal terms than using medical terms. Burning can suggest you only one thing that is to plot a general physician on your practo and just go consult him. You will get examined and as well as you will get treated. thank you