Stomach ache

I have stomach ache from last two days, i had loosemotions also twice. The pain is not continous and it varies. The pain is bearable and when i eat something i feel pokish in my stomach. The pain is like something is poking in the centre stomach. What can be this? Is it dure to some infection? What can we eat for this?

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach ache

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., looks like you are experiencing Gastritis... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent loose motions, try eating several small meals instead of large ones.. Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function...Drink plenty of water....Consider anti gastric medications...