Stomach ache

Dear satyajit sir You have asked that whether I am loosing my weight or not sir there is no effect on my health because of this problem but what the main problem is that I have to go for injections like voveron or dynaper to get relief from pain I have consulted some gastroenterologist and have gone through all the tests and what the report says is that I am having 2° piles stones and appendicitis but sir chronic pain lasting from last four years can not be because of this things I guess And in last four years I have gone for about 4-5 times sonograpghy and appendicitis is found only once and the main reason for not going through the operation of appendicitis is that I am having pain in the left abdomen there is no pain in the right abdomen, please suggest me what to do... thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach ache

Dr Satyajit Godhi Bangalore | GastroIntestinal Surgery
Piles do not cause pain abdomen. So forget about it.u have also written stones..wat stones?. Renal stones or gall stones?