Standing on tip toes
Hi my 2 year old kid stands on tip toes mostly the left feet.he has not started walking but stands with support. We can feel the stiffness in the ankle and around the calf area. At times it seems he is doing it by choice/ feels comfortable that way. My kid is absolutely normal with audio and visual properties. Pls help

hello there. I understand your concern. most children toe walk occasionally when they are playing or something. generally, until 2years of, toe walking shouldn't be of any concern and is normal because they do so out of a habit and you just need to speak to your kid about it. but it should be of concern when - 1. your child walks on his/her toes most of the times. 2. is uncoordinated. 3.stumbles a lot and has a different gait than usual. 4. has stiff muscles. if he does it all the time like that then he obviously has a physical problem like short Achilles tendon or some motor disorder. suggest you to visit a paediatrician and get him examined regards. Dr. Anil Jain