Dear sir,I have stammering problem..many say that it can cured by operation under the this possible.please guide me so
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. stammering problem can be tackled by speech therapy. consult a ENT surgeon and discuss this issue with him. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?