Stammering

Daily am facing this problem while in interview, phone call and conversation. I know what i want to speak but i cant do because of stammering.  Now am losing my confident. I want stop or cure stammering problem. I am facing this problem frim my childhood.

Hi, significant majority of persons who stammer (65%) have a family history of the disorder. the disorder might be caused due to a ‘neurological mistiming’ during the act of speech which leaves the person who stammers confused about when exactly to say the word he wants to say. Speaking is not merely the movement of the tongue but involves a fine coordination of both mental and physical processes.  stammering can be overcome by scientific, professional guidance and is ready to work towards achieving speech fluency through regular practice of therapeutic techniques.....