My mother is suffering from spondylisis and recently the pain is increasing. We went to Dr. He told to operate or give some traction. Now I don't understand whether to go for second opinion or not. Plz tell me best orthopedic surgeon in Nagpur.
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

if it seen by orthopedic surgeon usually it will be correct,any way better to get evaluated by another orthopedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.