Split temperature in body
My right side of body is used to get cooler than my left part of body. The change in temperature or difference can be easily felt in right side of frontal region of head and right hand.It occurs frequently, although other than feeling shiver in one side,I do not have any problem with this.But I fear is this lead to any severe problems.will it will lead to some paralysis kind of problem. To whom I should refer???
100 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manaswini Mullapudi
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, you can consult a neurologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.