Spleenectomy
In July,i met with a road accident and my spleen was removed due to rupture.25 days post surgery my pancreas got infected. I had to be admitted in hospital for 10 days again.But its been 2 months since any complications.I was given required vaccines for flu.Can I run and gym again? if yes, what precautions shud I take?

Dr. Chetankumar D Jain
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, Welcome to Practo, Ya you can start physical activity like running and aerobic in gym after few days weight lifting etc. I hope you have been given pneumoccal, H. Influenza and viral influenza vaccine