Spinning sensation

Hi doctor, today morning I had a spinning sensation while waking up from bed( everything was rotating ) and some vomiting sensation. It lasted for 5min. I have the problem of acidity .feeling some fatigue also. Can acidity cause this ?

Hello.. Well it can be acidity too.....well the fatigue is probably due to your vomiting and the vomiting sensation and vomiting is due to the acidity itself ...I suggest you to take more water...stroll before going to bed..avoid spicy and oily food...thank you

Hi..... As most cases of vertigo occur spontaneously, it is difficult to predict who is at risk; as such, complete avoidance or prevention may not be possible. However, maintaining a healthy lifestyle will decrease the risks of experiencing this condition..... Consult Ent specialist for further evaluation....