Spinning of room or self

I am 25 years male and when I go to bed and roll I feel a sensation that the room or I am spinning at very high speed. Problem is from past 4 months. I have an early cervical spondlytis in c4/5 with mild buldge. What should I do please suggest me.. Thanking you in anticipation
views-icons 106 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello. you have vertigo. the common diseases which cause vertigo include BPPV, meniere's disease, brain lesions, labyrinthitis, ototoxic drugs etc. suggest you to visit a ENT surgeon ASAP, give a detailed history and get checked out for further management. kind regards, Dr Anil Jain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?