Spine vertigo t3t5 proble

My wife has spine problem and feel weak sensation in left side from shoulder to leg . This is since last 5 year
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Spine vertigo t3t5 proble

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...anaesthesia or parasthesia (complete or partial loss of sensations) is very common in case of spinal injury or disease. It will need a complete neurological examination, work up with MRI and other tests. So kindly consult a neurologist for further evaluation and treatment. Also she might require physiotherapy for long duration. So kindly consult them also.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?