Spider veins on abdomen
I suffered from DVR last year and due to it i developed collateral channels over my abdomen also called spider veins they are not pain full but they look weird on my abdomen I have read on internet about various technique how to get rid of them , could you please help me.out with the best doctor related to this thing in my city or state bhopal madhy pradesh

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, More than the cosmetic appearance of the veins,it is necessary to find out the reason behind it. You need to check your liver profile to see if the liver is functioning well.