Small tumour
Hi, there is small tumour kind of thing on arm. Feel like bone and pain on pressing. To whom I should consult...Ortho or general physician?
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from lipoma, neurofibroma or abcess. It will need detailed clinical examination. further investigations like fnac might be required if diagnosis is in dout. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?