Small sist in stomach

Having sist in stomach in lower side sist called tumer such time having very hard pain in my stomach
views-icons 60 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Small sist in stomach

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Your query is not clear. We need to evaluate you further. We need to examine you also. I would suggest you kindly consult a general surgeon in person or a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?