Small & inactive male org

I am facing a serious problem in my male organ,which is small & inactive to satisfactory relation with my life partner.I have already faced breakup with my life partner due to that reason.I have taken so many medicine (prescribed by Doctor) for strong & satisfactory organ,but no result.Is it possible to take surgical treatment for long and strong male organ,which is save my life and my future generation.give suggestion what should I do for this condition?I send U the visiting Money with medicine bill through -e-banking connecting,because it is difficult to visit to your chamber at kolkata at present.I shall very much thankful to U ,if you will send me a prescription with suggestion list.Please help me and do privacy policy of this latter.My email address is (
views-icons 85 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Small & inactive male org

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hi.... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices. Consult sex therapist.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?