Small finger of leg pains

In month of feb i purchased an local shoes it surface was hard and it when bends it was putting pressure on my small finger of leg. I used that shoe for one month after getting serious pain i stop using that shoe. And purchased a rebok sport shoe. Still after 4 months my finger pains. I were shoes for whole day from 8am to 10 pm.it has become little hard so to make it soft use to put some moisturizer on it , and when the finger become soft it starts serious pain.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope you are confortable in the present shoes. Please make sure that you purchase the shoe of the right size and according to your arch of the foot. Take a tab. Diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination twice a day after food . Drink lots of water. Consult a orthopedician in oerson for further help if yge issue still persists. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain