Small bone breakage

I have a small bone brokage on my forehead. It happened 3to 4 years back. And i got stiches there but the doctor ws not aware of the bone break. After few days when stiches got removed, the broken bone got settled down on its own. But it left a kind of depth sign there. I want to ask can it be removed or can be cured?
views-icons 17 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore
hello if you wish to get it corrected then surgery is the only choice consult orthopedician and plastic surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?