Slim and weak

Am 23 years old female going to marry this year.my problem is that I am slim weight is 42kg.i have a lean body ,small face,but my legs are fat..all fats are stored in my legs.then too I don't have strength.i always get leg pain.so I can't work continuously.another problem is that I can't have more food my digestive system is too bad.i don't feel hungry,if I feel also I can't have proper quantity food compared to my age girls.so please suggest .

Doctor Answers (1) on Slim and weak

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.... I can understand your concern... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember ladies, if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight.