Sleeping sickness

I am 27 years.weight 64 kilo.i am feeling very fatigue when i sit in a chair for a long while.when i sit in a chair or take rest in bed i feel that i am so tired.but while i do my work that time i am very energetic and cannot feel any problem.i sleep 8-10 hours in a day mainly in week days not contiously but taking gap (maintain 6-7 hours in night and 2 hours at after noon) and off days 6-7 hours at night.i maintain a good diet chart.i am not chain smoker(3-5 cig a week) and non alcholic.my problem arise last 7-8 years.no major illness no surgerical process happened in past.so my question is- is there any blood related problem or hormone problem so that i suffer like this.if any blood test needed then suggest me or how can i recover from it.need some suggestion please.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sleeping sickness

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well I think it's better to meet a physician and get examined..the common causes of fatigue early are anaemia and essential minerals deficiency...even though you seem to have no significant medical or surgical problems we need to examine you once...thank you