Skull Shape
My friend has this issue wherein he finds his skull a bit abnormal, it protrudes out from the hind region and also the back of his head pains often, he also has a lump or a boil kinda thing in his head since more than 10 months, he is scared of referring a doc about this and says he's okay. Is this normal or should i get him checked up? Thank you Practo.
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello,,, your friend need to be examined, to know what's the actual problem is,, and we need to know whether the defect is birth (bony) or due to some swellings in the skin or soft tissue of scalp. If the swelling is from soft tissue if scalp. Then no need to worry, it can be treated medically or surgically. So don't worry, convince your friend to see a doctor and consult a general physician.(or general surgeon).
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.