Skinrash posibly ringworm
I recently got this horrible skin condition where I have various tiny red itch y spots on my stomach sides and underside of upper thigh.dont know how it happened but they r itchy and look horrible.a few r bigger in size with circular like texture which feels rough to touch.what should I do.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, it could fungal infection, all you need to apply is ointments containing antifungal and steroid combination, (like zole-f ointment or clocip-b or candiderma - plus ointment). Apply over and around affected area twice a day for atleast a week, it will cure fungal infection. Or else consult dermatologist.