Skin problem
In my feet I have some black and red spots is there and what should I do any soap or cream to be used any advice please...
16 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi It could be due to allergic reaction.... Looks like contact dermatitis .... Observe if you are allergic to any linen and, any insect bites... Consult dermatologist if severe.... A course of antihistamines will help you...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?