Skin problem
Hi , I have white patch's, on my legs , which is ten years old, have taken diff type of treatments at initial stage, and managed to not increase, now it looks like its starting again, since 2010 I did not hear any good news about recovering from this issue, through English medicine, can you connect to good doctor to me

Vitiligo is a skin depigmentation disorder caused by the destruction of melanocytes. Melanocytes are the specialized skin cells that produce melanin, the skin pigment. These cells are found at the bottom of the epidermis and they are activated when sunlight penetrates the skin. Vitiligo is benign and it is not contagious. It is not caused by an infection and, in most patients, it produces no other symptoms except the white spots that appears on the skin. These spots usually start out small and affect the trunks, limbs but especially the face, neck, and scalp. However, vitiligo spots can grow and spread to other parts of the body. When they expand, they grow out from the center. They can form even larger patches on the skin.