Skin problem
Hello sir/ma'am Colour of my face is more dusky than other parts of my body although I save myself from sun rays also have a dark spot on my nose due to removing blackheads by cloth What should I do to overcome these problems?
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello, I understand your feeling and also concern towards your health. But this needs to be examined by the specialist that is a dermatologist for the examination of your skin and may suggest you a proper advice. Because the skin of face is very sensitive. Any bad step may ruin it. So just before taking any treatment just consult one dermatologist for your assistance. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.