Skin problem
Hair fall and problem.of skin fungus And also my father has a problem of hernia so sir how can you get relief from it.

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Don't worry Every problem should be corrected on this platform permanently Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Avoid day time sleep Take sound sleep at night for 8-9 hours Practice yogas and pranayamas daily Practice morning and evening walk necessary Avoid to take very hot water on head while bath Wash hairs with lemon juice daily Avoid fast food and restaurants food Keeps happy thoughts in mind always Follow all for a month then review back If you any query ask me on private questions section Vote for this answer For hernia send report on private questions section For medicines details ask me on private questions section