SKIN problem
Geting circle shaped elargy... I was used some tablets ...but no use ..can u suggest any madicine...
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hi we cant suggest medicine here. you can use moisturizer daily , keep skin moist . and it wont go suddenly. consult dermatologist , they will examine and give suitable medicine.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?