Skin eatching
I m very tired for eatching back side ...plzz help me and prefer for best medicine Suggest me... Thank you

Use skin creams and lotions that moisturize your skin and prevent dryness. Use sunscreens regularly to prevent sunburns and skin damage. Use mild bath soap that won't irritate your skin.Take a bath or shower in warm -- not hot -- water. Avoid certain fabrics, such as wool and synthetics, that can make skin itch. Switch to cotton clothing and bed sheets. Since warm, dry air can make skin dry, keep the thermostat in your house down and use a humidifier. To relieve itching, place a cool washcloth or some ice over the area that itches, rather than scratching.