Skin and eye
Black spots on my body which were left what seemed like mosquito bites but were not. It looked like some allergic reaction . How to know what i am allergic to?
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello Dear, The black spots that you are referring to are known as post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The name sounds scary but the condition is not. The spots usually fade away on their own. In case you want fast results, you can apply Calosoft lotion on the entire back once a day. This will reduce the pigmentation and you will get back your original skin color
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?