Skin Allergy
Dear Sir, I have been suffering from skin allergy for around 8 months from certain foods like non-veg, sour foods like lime, nuts like peanut and cashew. I get itchy bumps on my skin on random body part. Based on the food I observed a pattern and I assume the allergy happens from pitta rich foods. Kindly suggest me ayurvedic cure for this. Please let me know if you need more information about my problem. Thanks

Dr. Tapan Gandhi
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Ahmedabad

For this types of problems virechan- types of panchkarma therapy is must. For that u should consult ayurvedic and panchkarma physician. Then only start other oral medicine. U can take Suthsekhar ras 1 tab 3 times kaishor guggulu 2 tab two times after food Haridra khand 1tsf bd
Dr. Malay Pathak
Ayurveda 4 yrs exp Rajkot
We surely need more information about your problem, it would've been better if you could attach a picture of your skin for us to understand what you mean by "bumps".. However, based on the info you have given, I would suggest you to take ayurvedic medicines haridra khandam and avipatti choornam.. Please consult a good ayurveda doctor..