Sir, I have been suffering from sinus for last 10 months, please tell me good medicine or advice thanking you sir,

Doctor Answers (1) on Sinusitis.

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Drink plenty of fluids, such as water or juice. This will help dilute mucous secretions and promote drainage. Avoid beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they can be dehydrating. Drinking alcohol can also worsen the swelling of the lining of the sinuses and nose. Moisten your sinus cavities. Drape a towel over your head as you breathe in the vapor from a bowl of hot water. Keep the vapor directed toward your face. Or take a hot shower, breathing in the warm, moist air. This will help ease pain and help mucus drain. Apply warm compresses to your face. Place warm, damp towels around your nose, cheeks and eyes to ease facial pain...Consult nearest ent surgeon they will do the needful.