Shynes problem

Am very shy, timid, cowardice guy. Lack of self-confidence. lack of solid gut feeling, negative thinking.  lazy to talk, . When I start talking to anyone, my heart beat increase, m. Stage fright, fear of public speaking, fear of making speech, fear of public meeting, Stay away from social situations, public meeting, fear of facing people, etc. I cannot make eye contact with anyone when i feel shy.. I feel nervous, timid and shy when people look at me. I feel why people are looking at me. I feel I am not perfect,sensitive to making mistakes, fear of committing a crime, mistakes, fear of caught doing something wrong, I always think what others will think about me. Feeling of being watched or looked.  Anxiety of an exam, an interview, p), public meeting, public appearances, stage speaking, public speaking,...i very comfortable with only my freinds ...and talketive people..i hate being alone.dont know how to talk with new people...please give mee suitable.medicine
views-icons 45 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Shynes problem

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well it's a common problem with many of have to relax and try to deal with it.  Yiu just need someone to boost you up daily so that your courage would be can also go for classes where they teach you how tobtalk in public and's actually an art sir...its completely okay If your not good at it...the only thing is you need to constantly relax and keep a friend or a relative who can assure you that everything is fine...thank you