Shortness of breath
Hi fellow doctors..I am a final year medical student.. I am having shortness of breath and wheezing..I was diagnosed of bronchitis.. I was given medications formeterol budesonide levocetrizine and montelukast..I've been using this for a while and everything has been normal..but when I stop using it..shortness of breath and wheezing returns.. What do I do

Dr. Kaushik Saha
Pulmonologist 14 yrs exp Kolkata

From your symptoms it is quite clear that you are suffering from asthma. You should know by this time that asthma is a chronic disease and needs long term treatment, may be for decades. Consult a chest specialist for more information.