Shape of.breast.

Hi , its me krishnan. I would like to ask one personal question here.i know it wont be appropriate to ask this quest here but still i m explaning. the problem is MY wife needs to regain her breast shapes like stifen, after her delivery she stopped using bra..its been 5yrs. kindly advice me regarding this issue...
views-icons 96 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello Mr Krishnan, I would suggest that you talk with your wife regarding your concern. Also ask her if she is having any discomfort wearing undergarments. Sometimes during pregnancy,tight clothes may cause a lot of discomfort. This kind of discomfort can be taken care of with homeopathic medicine. But some more information will be required about her condition. Feel free to contact in case of any queries.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?