Shaky feeling

I have anxiety problem last year but by medicine its ok.from few month i feel shaky type and get nervous and sweating in forehead. i feel abnormal from inside sometime and after that i become normal.i get tired easily. Sometime dizziness feel.i want to know what is this and how it cure plz help.
views-icons 79 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Tanoy Bose
General Physician 14 yrs exp Kolkata
Go for a thorough consultation and evaluation with a consultant physician or a psychiatrist. But seeking and opinion from a consultant physician is preferable. You need to tell everything to the doctor. He is sure gonna help you out our name necessary referrals.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?