liver-icon
SGOT 60.9 U/L & SGPT 134
I received my test reports from thyrocare today. Blood Sugar and Thyroid are normal but SGOT is 60.9 u/l & SGPT is 134 u/l. Also i found hemoglobin at 17.3 and raised level of RBCs and platelets. Also the testosterone level is 269 with an increase in LDL and triglycerides. I have attached a copy of lab-report. Any perfect diagnosis and guidance regarding the same will be help full and much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Phanindra V V

Hi. The reports tell that there is some variation in your liver functions and harmatopoetic system. Go to a nearby Ayurveda doctor for detailed evaluation and treatment plan.