Sexual problems.

I went to neurologist for PE. He said it's common and need not worry. And suggested to take one capsule 2 hours before sex. Is that fine to b dependent on medicine or I should do some treatment. If yes from where?
views-icons 233 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
i ve gone through ur case there are many techniques which can be followed other than medicines and for that u need to consult psychiatrist. ..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?