Sexual pro
About penic size my penic size is small and thin also sir pls give me homeopath right and successfull suggestion and medicine name with doges.pls help me.

he typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition called micropenis -- an erect penis of under 3 inches. Sometimes Peyronie's disease or prostate surgery can reduce a guy's size.