Sexsual problem

Hi, my husband has physical relationship with other girls so I just want to is there any test that I can do through medical so I will confirm please this is very important response ASAP. Thank you.
views-icons 942 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

consult gynecologist to get yourself examined clinically...they will rule out possible sexually transmitted diseases and do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?