Severe rashes
My brother suffering from fever 5 days back theb dr diagnosed him a chicken gunia and medcine and inj gentamycin was given but next day severe rashes on his penis and scrotum so tell me pls this is viral symptoms or drug reaction. Then dr referred us to dermatology. Then rashes increased day by day.. Pls dr. Help me

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We need to see what the rash is to be able to tell if its a reaction to gentamicin. Also since you were referred to dermatology, why didn't you consult them? Also, if you had attached a picture along with this question we would have been able to understand the problem better. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.