Severe head ache

Hi doctor my name is Sonu I have a 1 sided headache from the morning 6 o'clock until the night I have a headache a living by in the morning afternoon and evening continuously even though I am taking the colour tablet of the headache tablets I am unable to reduce my headache couldn't stop with my pain and it sometime it happens from my right side of head and some time with my left side but I have a thyroid problem and using the tablet review a continuously for a week I am actually 112 kgs now and also have lots of pains in my body getting pimples on my chest and body is getting too much of heated and have so many problems doctor and I couldn't control my headache because of that I couldn't even open my eyes and see please suggest me what can I do for this

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe head ache

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello,You are having headche with Hypothyroidism ,you must reduce weight. A cluster headache is a type of headache. It is one-sided head pain that may involve tearing of the eyes and a stuffy nose. Attacks occur regularly for 1 week to 1 year.Migraine headache is pulsatile headache its also one sided aggrevated by sound and light . It's difficult to diagnose without examination ,consult neurologist