Severe Hair fall

I suffer from hairfall since year. There is itching in my scalp . I have tried allopathy as well as homeopathy doctors but nothing has been effective. Now my scalp is visible and hair is thin. Please suggest good and effective homeopathy doctor in Mumbai thane. Nobody in my family suffers from hair issues. Please help

Doctor Answers (3) on Severe Hair fall

Dr. Amit Vora Thane | Homeopath
Hello, I would advise you to go for Homoeopathic treatment again from some good doctor in Thane. We have one if our clinics in Thane Mumbai. Just like we have diagnoses in allopathy we also have diagnoses in Homoeopathy. I can understand that you have taken allopathy and homoeopathy both but there is no results but I think this could be because your condition must not have been diagnosed properly and hence they could not give you a solution accordingly to your hairfall. So once again go in for Homoeopathy as it has got permanent solution to your problem.. Also get a thyroid test done . Hairfall could also be due to abnormal thyroid or Menstrual Irregularities or PCOD.
This condition is known as Alopecia Aereata.Here the hair becomes very thin and sparse.The main factor which can cause this condition could be stress, change of shampoo,change of water.Homoeopathically it will take a long time for the hair to regain its vitality because we address your ongoing stress with complete case taking. But in the mean time oiling the hair once a week,consumption of multivitamins and replenishing oneself with plenty of water can help to a great extent alongside homoeopathy. Regards.
Dr. Rashmi T V Bangalore | General Physician
Hi looks like fungal infection .. kindly consult dermatologist for evaluation and treatment... drink excess of water.... and also avoid strong shampoos and conditioners...