Severe gastric problem

My husband is suffering from severe gastric problem with high BP and high cholesterol request you to pls suggest remedy or a good doctor in Gurgaon.pls help its really urgent
views-icons 92 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr Satyajit Godhi
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 11 yrs exp Belgaum
Kindly consult in Columbia Asia hospital
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?