Severe finger injury

My father is a sugar patient .He got in to a miss while crossing road and bus went on his right leg thumb and severe injury caused.we gave them a TT INJECTION immediately,as my sis is studying her doctor course.she immediately gave him TT.its been 5 hours and still no clotting on the injury and wet bleeding still with no sign of clotting on the injury.there has been clotting near injury due to clotting blood drips.we are unable to find out why ??.I got a nebasulf-neomycin powder .my neibours are saying it's banned in India and not safe what to do ???

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

You need to see a surgeon or a diabetic foot surgeon ASAP. He would probably need IV antibiotics antiinflammatories and keep his sugars in control. He may need to be hospitalised and treated. Point is don't waste any more time and see a surgeon
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
This kind of injury can not be treated at home. u need to take him stat at any near by hospital or to any surgeon. X ray of toe should have been taken n other require line of treatment must be started immediately.