Severe Acne Pronblem
Have been suffering from severe acne problem for the last 10 years. Have tried several remedies and medicines but nothing worked permanently. Need a permanent solution, a flawless skin. Want my supple, fair and flawless skin back.

Dr. Govind Singh Raghvanshi
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Haridwar

You take alovera Juice 40 ml empty stomach morning with 1 glass of water and don't take anything upto 2 hour. 1 month alfer that tell me
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Take a glass of warm water and steep a green tea bag into it.Remove the tea bag and pour the contents into the tray.Place the tray into freezer and allow it to form ice cubes Take one ice-cube and rub all over the face.Just note before rubbing the ice cubes steam your face so that the pores get open and the goodness of green tea enter the pores.Do it twice a day in the morning when you get up and before going to sleep. Benefits Green tea contains a high amount of antioxidants that fight free radicals that damages your skin.It has antiseptic properties that killed germs that causes acne and pimples and keep your skin beautiful and healthy. For more queries and treatment plan , you may consult privately.