Sever headache

I have sever headache,dizziness, pain in legs lk in knees,toes,feeling lk vomiting Cant stand long or sit.I m bit worried and also want to know which Dr I HV to consult for this shall I go for GP or neurologist.
views-icons 29 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey, there are different types of headache like tension headache, migraine, cluster headache, sinus headache, acute headache , its better to consult physician
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?