Sepia medeications help

How can a sepia homeopathy b used???? I hv fear of intercourse. Vaginaisum. And does sepia has any side effects???? Bcoz none of the gynaecologist hs given me proper medecine. Once medecine given no use. Gels given no use. Please need ur help.

Doctor Answers (5) on Sepia medeications help

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
No, however I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Sepia is one of the medicines for pain and other problems during intercourse but not the only one. Homoeopathic medicines prescribed on specific disease may not give permanent and long lasting relief. So you should consult a Homeopahic consultant and should give proper history for your complains. Even this may many reasons from physical to psychological or emotional level , which have to be identifed and corrected for permanent cure.
Consult Homeopathic Consultant who takes proper and full history and diagnose your problem to give you the curing homeopathic medicines.
There are many more medicine in Homoeopathy which help in fear of intercourse ,Pain and vaginismus, Sepia is one of them. For selecting medicine Homoeopathically one has to understand the cause of this problem whether it is psychological stress or any physical problem. By knowing each and every aspects in details of patient, homoeopath can suggests you a medicine which help you to permanent cure. you can consult any good homoeopath near by you or can contact me with prior appointment.
Hi, homeopathic medicines when given as specifics may or may not have the desired results. Taking sepia may help you but it is difficult for me to answer if it is the correct approach for your complaint unless I have more details. Regarding your concern of side effects from taking the drug, you should mention what dosage and strength of medicine is prescribed for you along with your age and general health status for me to give an opinion. P. S. Homeopathic medicines may cause adverse effects from wrong prescriptions but do not cause side effects.