Scleroderma
Hi,actually from past 4 year I am suffering from this diseases.i have also concern about this disease for many doctors but I not feeling relief.after that I decide to take care of this diseases through Ayurveda doctor.can u give me me the details about how much time this diseases cured and it is good for me to concerned with Ayurveda doctor or else take other treatment.i am very worried about that.my both hand finger is very hard and their color changes in dark blue color when we touch to water or in case of cold

Hello there..... prognosis is optimized with close monitoring of overall health status and treatment of complications, especially elevated blood pressure. This can involve medical subspecialists, including rheumatologists, pulmonologists, gastroenterologists, nephrologists, and cardiologists.....