Scars on my face

I want to remov my scars from my face n stomach some r old n some r new scars can I know how much it cost to remov my scar thr r totally 10 moles which treatment or laser thr wil use to remov iz that OK to use elector code laser n Sujest me some dr name in Hyderabad

Hello..sorry ,patients questions will be forwarded to doctors all over country, so cannot suggest you doctor.in Hyderabad. Scar formation is due to secondary healing of wound.....scar formation is natural and cannot be vanished completely... If you want to remove them desperately meet plastic surgeon... Laser treatment has better outcome ,consult plastic surgeon.
Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,examination of is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail Regards
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo. The treatment will depend on what type of scars you have and how much area is involved. There are many treatment options for scars like subscision, dermaroller, dermaabrasion, microdermaabrasion, prp, chemical peeling, laser. For moles radiofrequency can be done. Each have their own advantages and disadvantages. Kindly consult a dermatologist. They will suggest you the best mode of treatment. Cost of treatment will vary with each hospital.