Saans lene problem
Dear sir, Me pahle smoke karta tha now i quit a smoking last 4 months. One time a i show a pulmonologist for cough ( khaasi) and saans khinch ke lena .he told me a your illness is Broncyties and GERD then he give me amedicine. When i stop the medicine my illnesses restart . NOW some water noise in left side of stomac , below chest.

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. You might be having bronchitis due to smoking. Stop smoking and assess your lung capacity by doing pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of bronchitis based on which treatemnt can be done. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks